My unique state linocut artist book, The Collected Dead Letters Volume 2 (15.8 x 21cm), has been chosen as one of the nine acquired at the Manly Library Artist Book Award. The full list is below, congratulations everyone!
More photos below of some of the inserts, and there are more here in my previous post.
24th March to 12th April
Manly NSW 2095
The 2015 judges Helen Cole and Steven Miller opened the exhibition and announced the acquisitions; nine works were selected for purchase and inclusion in our permanent collection.
· 'Chance' by Helen Malone and Jack Oudyn | 2014
· 'According to Plan' by Rob Kovitz | 2014
· 'The One Who Stopped' by Caren Florance | 2014
· 'Country' by Bronwyn Rees | 2014
· 'The Book of Asylum' by Bernard Appassamy | 2013
· 'Collected Dead Letters, Volume 2 by Elizabeth Banfield | 2014
· 'A Journey from One Reality to Another' by Mark Wingrave | 2014
· 'Living Water: the river hid, logbook, codex' by Annique Goldenberg | 2014
· 'Assimilated Museum' by Deanna Hitti | 2015